Sample First Semester Test #2
- How much heat is needed to change 5 grams of ice at -5o to
steam at 105o?
- Calculate the formula weight of Al2(SO4)3.
- Convert 95o Celsius to degrees Fahrenheit.
- What is the percentage of Sulfur in Aluminum Sulfate?
- What is the electron configuration of Bromine?
- Calculate the density of a body that weighs 12 oz and has a volume of .8
- A piece of copper when put into water displaces 48 cubic centimeters.
The specific gravity of pure copper is 8.94. Calculate the weight of the
- How many calories would be required to heat 40 grams of iron (Fe) from 32oC
- During the complete combustion of methane gas, CH4 + O2
--> CO2 + H2O, how many grams of methane will be
required to produce 3.48 grams of carbon dioxide?
- In the above problem what volume of CO2 will be produced?
Return To The Third Millennium Online
Created by James R. Fromm (email@example.com)