Aptitude Test for Following Instructions
This is a test on following instructions. You will have exactly ten minutes
to complete the test. Be sure to read all of the items below, #1 - #25, before
- Write your name at the top, right-hand corner of this paper, in the space
- Draw a star after your name.
- Sign your name at the bottom, center, of this paper, using your normal
- Draw a hat on a face in the left-hand margin.
- Write the alphabet in small letters, across the top of this page.
- Divide 786 by 2. Put the answer here: __________
- Softly hum the tune to "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" as you complete
- Draw horizontal stripes in the triangle in the right-hand margin.
- Add your zip code to the year you were born. Put the answer here:
- If you get this far, repeat these words aloud, three times: "One-third
- Draw a heart inside a box in the left-hand margin.
- What is your favorite color? __________
- Turn around and smile at the person seated behind you. If no one is seated
behind you, smile at your teacher.
- Write down the name of any teacher you had last year: __________
- Spell out your middle name, backwards. (If you don't have a middle name,
spell out your last name, backwards.) __________
- Stand up and stretch. You deserve a break.
- Which do you like better, dogs or cats? __________
- Draw a tiny circle in the bottom, right-hand corner of this page.
- What is your favorite television program?
- Write down the seventh, fourteenth, and twenty-third letters of the
- If you get this far, shout these words: "I'm going to finish on time!
I'm going to finish on time!"
- Turn this page over and draw a large house.
- If the house you drew doesn't have a chimney, draw one. Then draw smoke
coming out of it.
- Subtract 39 from 2567. Write the answer here: __________
- Complete only items #1, #2, and #3 above. Ignore items #4-#25.